We have 2 longarm quilting machines that you may rent time on:
- 24” INNOVA with Lightning Stitch & PantoVision™ – on a 8’ frame
- 26″ INNOVA with Mach3 Autopilot™ – on a 12′ frame
Click here for our pricing which is in effective 8/13/20: RENTAL PRICING
Before renting a time – you need to take a longarm certification class:
- Price – $25
- This class will teach you the following:
- Squaring up the quilt top and backing
- Loading the backing batting, quilt top and thread
- Thread tension
- Starting/Stopping Stitches
- Free motion quilting
- Advancing the quilt
- Steps to take if thread breaks or bobbin runs out
- Removing quilt from the frame
- This class is required to rent a machine. Even if you have longarmed before – you need to learn about the Innova machines before you can quilt on your own.
- Price – $50- using advanced techniques (PantoVision™)
- Basic class must be taken first as you will be expected fully know the basics before learning advanced techniques. You must be at a point where no help is needed to quilt on the Innova Longarm machines.
- Advanced class for AutoPilot™ is being created. This class is an extensive class and will cost $150.
To rent a machine:
- Reserve a day and time – send at email to MikalasQuilting@gmail.com or
call 585-502-8052 or CLICK HERE to book appointment online
- Time reserved will be according to the size of your quilt
- 24 hour notice must be given to cancel a rental
- Rental fee is $25/hour – which can be broken down into 1/2 hour increments @ $10
- Once you are quilting totally on your own with no help from me – your fee is just $20/hour!!!
- Thread is included in our rental fee!!!